Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jon Gold’s Official 9/11 Justice Start Up Kit

Thursday, July 26, 2012

 
Here is the 9/11 Report. I suggest you read it, and ask others to read it to understand the “official account.”

Then I suggest you ask people to watch the companion DVD “In Their Own Words: The Untold Stories Of The 9/11 Families“…

Then I suggest you ask people to you watch then former Rep. Cynthia McKinney chair the 9/11 Omission Hearings that took place not two months after the release of the 9/11 Report in New York City on 9/9/2004…

Then I suggest you ask people to watch then Rep. Cynthia McKinney’s 9/11 Congressional Briefing held in Washington D.C. on 7/22/2005…

Then I suggest you recommend the “Complete 9/11 Timeline” to get people started…

Then I suggest you recommend this series of movies I made called “What’s Being Covered Up?“…

Here is what I call the “Gail Sheehy Collection.” She is the reporter that reported on the “Jersey Girls” as they were doing their thing. It is essential reading…

Then I suggest you recommend the report on the inadequacies of the 9/11 Commission’s Report compiled by 9/11 Family Members Lorie Van Auken and Mindy Kleinberg…

Then I suggest you show people this list of unanswered questions compiled by the 9/11 Family Steering Committee…

Then I suggest you ask people to read the different letters sent out over the years by the September Eleventh Advocates…

Then I suggest you show the archived statements of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee that took place during the Commission and after…

Then I suggest you ask people to read the FSC’s testimony before the 9/11 Commission. Especially Mindy Kleinberg, and Kristen Breitweiser…

Here is an archive I made a few years ago called the “Who Is? Archives“…

Here is something several “veterans” for this cause wrote to better help activists

Then, if all of that fails to motivate people to fight for justice, you can show them my article, “The Facts Speak For Themselves“…

Good luck!

- Jon Gold

Source:

http://cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot.com/2012/07/jon-golds-official-911-justice-start-up.html

Related:

'Debunker' Related Excerpts from and Review of '9/11 Truther The Fight for Peace, Justice and Accountability' by Jon Gold

9/11 Debate: Jon Gold Vs. Pat Curley